Amenities of the Home include:
- 6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths on two levels
- Designed by Integrated Architecture Inc.
- Impressive curb appeal with new landscaping and Mediterranean-style architecture with graceful arches, tiled roof, and sconce lighting
- Paneled and arched front door beneath an arched clerestory window opens to the foyer; stunning chandelier of glass balls; lightly hued white oak floors are introduced and continue throughout
- Formal living room with focal-point gas fireplace outlined to the ceiling in ledger stone and flanked by windows; recessed LED lighting dots the ceiling
- Formal dining room has a tray ceiling with recessed lighting and chandelier of glass balls; an arched niche provides for furniture and/or art display
- Gourmet kitchen has custom white cabinetry topped in granite slab with herringbone-patterned glass mosaic tile backsplashes; large island with breakfast/wine bar seating plus walk-in pantry
- Stainless steel Thermador appliances include 6-burner gas cooktop, 2 ovens, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Family room, fully open to the kitchen, has a fireplace outlined to the ceiling in ledge stone with integrated wiring for media; coffered ceiling with crown moldings, picture windows, and opening to the stairwell with sight lines through to the front entrance
- Main-level master bedroom suite features a tray ceiling, picture window, and organized walk-in closet; en suite bath has tile floor, a dual-sink vanity in quartzite, slipper tub, large porcelain-tiled shower with fixed and hand-held sprays, and private commode room
- Lower-level recreation room with tray ceiling and double French doors to the rear grounds
- Junior master suite has double French doors to the rear yard, an organized walk-in closet, and en suite bath with dual-sink quartzite vanity, large frameless glass shower, and private commode room
- Two bedrooms, each with direct access to a shared bath with quartzite vanity and separate room with tub and overhead shower
- Two bedrooms, one with surround sound speakers making it ideal for a media room, and one with direct access to the hallway bath with quartzite vanity and separate room with large shower
- Other features include: sound speakers in most rooms, including surround sound in the family room, recreation room, and one lower-level bedroom; Nest thermostats; central air conditioning; formal powder room with pedestal sink; laundry room with sink and Electrolux washer/dryer; lower-level laundry room with Electrolux washer/dryer; Sprinkler system; Dual-pane Anderson windows; detached 2-car garage
- Approximately 4,331 square feet of living space
- Spacious and private fully fenced rear yard with patio
- Lot size of approximately 8,668 square feet
- Excellent country club neighborhood, moments away from the Los Altos Golf & country club, Rancho San Antonio Preserve and scenic interstate 280 on a tucked-away street.
- Los Altos schools: Loyola Elementary, Blach Junior, Mountain View High (buyer to confirm)
Please submit your contact information below to download disclosure documents.