Amenities of the Home include:
- Beautifully updated Townhome in convenient Mountain View locale
- Large unit in the back of complex for added privacy
- Approximately 1,460 square feet of living space
- 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- Expansive modern kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, gorgeous cabinets and quartz countertops
- Separate dining room with hardwood floors and sliding glass doors to back garden
- Spacious living room with fireplace, hardwood floors, plantation shutters and glass doors opening to private landscaped patio
- Large master suite with high ceilings and sliding door to private upper balcony
- Updated master bathroom with stone vanity countertop and full glass shower enclosure.
- Fine finishes throughout to complement high ceilings, plantation shutters and hardwood floors
- Newer windows and doors throughout
- Two additional sizable bedrooms with high ceilings and upgraded plantation shutters
- Second upstairs full bathroom with shower over tub, updated stone vanity and floors
- Downstairs half bathroom with updated floors and quartz countertop vanity
- Full size washer and dryer on bedroom level
- Additional storage in entry hall under stairway
- Detached 1 car garage plus assigned 2nd parking space.
- Mountain View Whisman School District: Edith Landels Elementary, Crittenden Middle School, Mountain View High
- Fantastic commute location – located just minutes from Google Campus access, close to the 85 and 101 – in the heart of hi-tech!
- HOA fees of $483 /month
Please submit your contact information below to download disclosure documents.